We offer the highest quality Teflon® and high-performance film bags in a variety of material choices and thicknesses.
Welch Fluorocarbon has been manufacturing the highest quality Teflon® Bags for 25+ years.
Teflon® (Fluoropolymer) Bags
Pricing & Standard Sizes
All of Welch Fluorocarbon’s Teflon® bags are fabricated using custom built specialty high temperature heat sealing equipment in our ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing environment. We can produce any size custom Teflon® bag, and we also offer a line of popular standard sized Teflon® bags.
Teflon® Bags exhibit numerous high-performance properties which make them an ideal choice for unique and demanding applications.
- Cryogenically stable: -400°F(-240°C)
- High maximum operating temperature: 400°F – 500°F (205°C – 260°C)
- Highly resistant to virtually all chemicals
- Chemically inert / non-contaminating
- Low permeability to liquids, gases, moisture and organic vapors
- Excellent weatherability
- High dielectric strength
- Superior antistick and low frictional properties
- High transmittance of ultraviolet and all but far infrared
We specialize in heat sealing thin Teflon® films, but are able to heat seal a variety of high-performance thin films including, but not limited to:
- Teflon® PFA Film
- Teflon® FEP
- Norton® FEP Film
- Norton® MFA Film
- Modified PTFE Film
- Tefzel® EFTE Film
- Tedlar® PVF Film
- Kynar® PVDF Film
Teflon® is a registered Trademark of DuPont used under license by Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc. Tedlar® and Tefzel® are registered trademarks of DuPont. Norton® is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain. Kynar® is a registered trademark of Arkema.