Currently in use by the world's top cord blood storage facilities our Teflon® FEP Overwrap Bags have proven to be a secure way to protect against cross contamination.
Teflon® FEP Overwrap Bags
Welch Fluorocarbon’s Teflon® FEP Overwrap Bags are an ideal choice as a secondary level of containment for cord blood storage.
Overwrap Bags made with high-performance Teflon® FEP film are cryogenically stable at temperatures below -383°F(-195°C). Overwrap Bags made with Teflon® FEP film are a perfect choice to safeguard against damage to the freeze bag, and the sample within. Teflon® FEP film has special characteristics which make it an ideal choice as a cryogenic container:
- Stable when completely immersed in Liquid Nitrogen (LN)
- Custom sized to fit any metal canister in your archive system
- Cryogenically stable at temperatures below -383°F (-195°C).
- Extremely durable to impacts and tearing
- Teflon® FEP is a USP Class VI plastic and FDA approved
- Teflon® FEP maintains its flexibility properties at cryogenic temperatures
- Ideal choice to archive and protect cord blood samples
- Easily integratable into any BioArchive® system
- Perfect cryogenic container for any application
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc.