All of our Teflon® Simulation Chambers are custom built to suit your experiment.
Teflon® Simulation Chambers
Welch Fluorocarbon designs and manufactures custom Teflon® Simulation Chambers at our ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facility.
Teflon® FEP & PFA Chambers
Our custom chambers made with Teflon® (FEP, PFA) or Norton® (FEP) films are ideal for aerosol experiments that require a fully enclosed, transparent, UV-transmissible, inert environment.
Custom Teflon® Chambers can be designed in a wide array of configurations to suit the needs of any particular experiment:
- Square, rectangle and other configurations
- Sizes can range from small bench top style chambers to much larger stand alone laboratory style chambers
- Teflon® fittings, ports or Teflon® coated manifolds used to inject aerosols and gases into the chamber
- Hanging loops or grommets used to suspend the chamber
- Mechanically sealable access ports or sleeves slits used to place an object inside the chamber, or to assist in cleaning the chamber.
Welch Fluorocarbon has manufactured Teflon® Simulation Chambers for prestigious universities and scientific organizations all round the world including:
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Harvard University
- Columbia University
- Lund University
- Fudan University
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc. Norton® is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain.