Our Sales Team can assist you in high-performance material selection that is a appropriate for your custom heat sealing application.
Heat Sealing Thin Fluoropolymer (Teflon®) Films
We are experts with over 25 years of experience in heat sealing Fluoropolymer (Teflon®) films, and a variety of other thin high-performance films into a wide array of lay-flat andthree-dimensional configurations.
Advantages of Fluoropolymer (Teflon®) Heat Sealed Products
Fluoropolymer (Teflon®) heat-sealed products have numerous unique advantages when compared to traditional low temperature plastics:
- Chemical Inertness
- Chemical Resistance
- High Temperature Resistance
- Cryogenic Temperature Resistance
- Low Permeability
- High Weatherbility
- Excellent Optical Clarity
- High Dielectric Strength
- Low Flammability
Examples of Heat Sealed Fluoropolymer (Teflon®) Products
Examples of heat-sealed products that can be produced from Fluoropolymer (Teflon®) film are:
- Bags for inert sampling
- Cryogenically resistant bags
- Large panels or continuous belts
- Highly temperature resistant bags
- Cell culture bags
- Reservoir bags to hold caustic fluids
- Liners for a variety of containers like pails, drums or tanks
- Fluid transfer bags with Fluoropolymer fittings heat-sealed into them
- Three dimensional Simulation Chambers used for aerosol experiments
Our heat sealing manufacturing processes allow for a wide array of applications, and if required can be tailored to a specific need. All heat sealing processes are highly traceable, and Certificates of Compliance are available upon request. Welch Fluorocarbon is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Fluoropolymers (Teflon®) are our specialty, but we are able to successfully heat seal a variety of high-performance thermoplastic films.
- Teflon® FEP
- Teflon® PFA
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc.