Account Manager (Sales)
Welch Fluorocarbon is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team. Account Managers act as a main point of contact between clients and our company.They seek to identify and understand our client’s needs and provide solutions by utilizing our company’s resources to align with our client’s needs. They evaluate and adapt new strategies as necessary to keep up with current business trends.
This position reports directly to the Sales Team Leader.
Account Managers engage in a variety of tasks. These tasks include project management, coordination, decisive planning, managing relations and negotiations, leadership, and innovative development of opportunities. They must be able to communicate technical information internally and externally and maintain a knowledge of new and existing opportunities. Account managers also work to ensure customer satisfaction, identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead periodical account reviews, effectively communicate with all departments to resolve customer issues, maintain a database of current and potential clients, and provide substantial information relating to sales plans and reports.
- Ability to succeed in a team based environment
- Proficiency utilizing technology, both hardware and software
- Ability to understand and communicate technical/mechanical information
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to develop, maintain and execute projects from beginning to end
- Time management
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Offering after-sales support services
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for management
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Prefer bachelor’s degree in Business Management (other business degrees will be considered).
- 5 years of experience in a business-to-business environment
- Project Management certification desired (Experience required)
- Experience with Medical, Semi-conductor, Industrial markets preferred
- Welch Fluorocarbon offers outstanding employment benefits: medical (95%), dental (100%), short and long term disability (100%)(AD&D) accidental death and dismemberment, and Life insurance, ten company paid holidays, 5% matched pre-tax 401k plan, vacation time, flex time, education, and others.
- Established company founded in 1985.
- Opportunity to work directly with clients in the Fortune 500.
- This position will require some out of state travel, international travel possible
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
If you are interested in applying for the position listed above please email your resume, cover letter and contact information for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org